wtorek, 13 grudnia 2016

Immortals

It's time to show basic PHR infantry. Immortals are mandatory choice in every list, but they perform in game really well in my opinion. In my 999pts lists I usually take two bases of them with Triton A1 as a tranport, but decided to paint all of them. The paintjob was supposed to be qiuck and easy, but the pin wash killed the highlights a bit. I'm not entirely sure about the bases, I wanted to make strong contrast with the minis, but I think they miss something, so I'll propably fix them later. Now I just need to paint Phobos medium walkers, and the starter set will be done!

Czas na podstawową piechotę PHR. Immortale są wymagani w każdej rozpisce Post Human Republic, ale całe szczęście radzą sobie w czasie gry bardzo dobrze. Ostatnio na 999pkt wystawiam tylko dwie podstawki latające w transporterze Triton A1 ale pomalowałem wszystkie. Pin wash trochę zabił cieniowanie, ale w czasie gry ci goście i tak wyglądają jak białe kropki. Nie jestem przekonany co do podstawek, chciałem uzyskać duży kontrast i jednocześnie ich nie zawalić gruzem itp. ale czegoś mi w nich brakuje. Jeszcze tylko Phobosy i starter pomalowany.







4 komentarze: