czwartek, 21 grudnia 2017

TEST OF HONOUR Warband

Group pics of my Samurai Warband for Test of Honour. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, especially considering that I haven't spent much time on them, but now I'm think I'll do some touch ups here and there. Another success is that I haven't bought anything new for ToH before finishing them ;)

Grupowe zdjęcia mojej bandy do Test of Honour. Jestem całkiem zadowolony z efektu, szczególnie biorąc pod uwagę jak niewiele czasu im poświęciłem, ale jak teraz patrzę to chyba poprawię kilka rzeczy. Kolejnym sukcesem jest fakt że nie kupiłem do ToH nic nowego przed ich skończeniem ;)






And for pictures of individual units and heroes check the links below:
A po zdjęcia poszczególnych oddziałów i bohaterów klikajcie w linki poniżej:






6 komentarzy: